Complaints about loud music at a weekend party resulted in five individuals being charged with underage consumption.
Police responded to the complaint at Quail Rise apartments, 2015 E. Pine Tree Blvd., early Saturday morning.
While narcotics agents uncovered drugs and a firearm, police questioned individuals about alcohol consumption.
“There were several found to be under the age of 21,” said Lt. Eric Hampton, Thomasville Police Department public information officer.
Hampton said blood alcohol testing at the scene showed some underage individuals had consumed alcoholic beverages.
Charged with underage consumption are:
• Walter Smith Jr., 20, 514 Stephens Road
• Jhaamez Williams, 18, 241 April St., Ochlocknee
• Leanna Jordan, 17, 342 Robert Willis Road, Cairo
• Justin Bryant, 20, 263 Skyline Drive
• Brandon Therrien, 20, 122 Kelon Drive
Magna cum laude graduate Sarah Cascone puts her flip-flops aside and dons dressy white sandals backstage prior to graduation at the Thomasville Municipal Auditorium.
- Local News
Former Florida State quarterback throws during the annual Garnet and Gold Spring Halftime Flag Football Game on Bobby Bowden Field in Doak Campbell Stadium on April 13.
- Coaches, pastors set to share strategies for discipleship
- 'Bold' masked gunmen leave store empty-handed
- County buildings meet most ADA requirements
- SWGTC pins largest class of ASN students
How to get the most out of your air conditioner this summer
Experts say preventative maintenance on your air conditioner can save you hundreds of dollars.
- Love earns veterinary degree from University of Georgia
- Calendar of events
- Local Sports