THOMASVILLE — Anyone in the mood for a Big Mac at Thomasville’s McDonald’s is out of luck — for now, anyway. Demolition of the East Jackson Street, fast-food restaurant was under way Saturday. About half of the structure had been leveled by noon. A new McDonald’s is to be built at the site. The sign at the eatery points would-be diners to McDonald’s in Cairo and Camilla.
- Local News
- Injury doesn't stop Central honor graduate
Central sends off 321
Packed house views ceremony
- 220-plus receive Cairo diplomas
Decapitated kitten found
Animal discovered in stadium restroom
- Thomas County Central has new 'kid'
- TPD receives Highway Safety grant
- Researchers battling tomato yellow leaf curl virus
Employees express concerns about Southwestern’s future
- Dogs used to uncover delicacy
Feces contaminates 58 percent of public swimming pools
Human feces taints more than half of public swimming pools, a finding U.S. health officials are using to urge better personal hygiene as the summer months approach.
- More Local News Headlines